WOMEN’S PROGRESSIVE HANDGUN – 4 PART SERIES
If an all day class does not fit your schedule, this may be the class for you.
This class is divided into 4, 2 hour lessons. Class meets the same day every week for 4 weeks.
If you are a graduate of our Basic Handgun Class, or have taken a similiar class in the past, this is the next step in your training.Week 1
- Discussion on mindset and legalities.
- Equipment selection: holsters, belts, magazine carriers
- Review of the shooting fundamentals.
- How to safely draw and shoot from the holster, including concealment.
- Utilizing your gun’s trigger reset.
- One handed shooting, strong and support hand.
- Introduction to moving while shooting, forward and back.
- How to clear common malfunctions.
- Reloading drills.
- Drills to incorporate previously learned skills.
- Shooting from cover.
- Multiple target engagement.
- Moving off the center line while shooting.
- Shooting from different positions.
- Close quarters engagement.
- Introduction to low light shooting.
- Putting it all together in a scenario based drill.
- Reliable Semi-auto handgun
- 3 magazines for your handgun
- Pants with belt loops and 1.5″ sturdy belt
- Sturdy, belt holster for your gun
- Single or double magazine holder
- Comfortable shoes, no open toes
- No low cut shirts (brass is hot!)
- 300 rounds of ammunition in your caliber
Prerequisite: Basic Handgun Fundamentals or instructor permission.
Pregnant and nursing women are not allowed to attend classes due to possible health risks.
For information contact: Janice 253-217-3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Firearms Training Classes cannot be returned for refund. A minimum of 10 days notice prior to the start date of your scheduled class is required to request a reschedule. You must call 253-217-3188 to reschedule. Range personnel are unable to reschedule classes. All schedules subject to change.
May 15- June 5, 2015 6:00pm-8:00pm
July 10 – July 31, 2015 6:00pm-8:00pm
August 7 – August 28, 2015 6:00pm-8:00pm